Wednesday 16 March 2011

HELP ME, PLEEEASE!! SEE "MY BLOG" PAGE...

Hi, my name is Nikki Maxwell and this is my DORK DIARIES BLOG. It's pretty much just the online version of my diary.

In case you haven't heard, somehow my diary ended up in bookstores all across America and you can actually buy a copy and read it.

How WEIRD is THAT?!

Anyway, I'll be writing about school, friends, frenemies, crushes, and my family.

And, every once in a while, I'm going to post some of my drawings. Not bragging or anything, but I'm actually a pretty decent artist. Just "click" on my artwork to see full size.

Also, feel free to vent on my DORK DISH questions and post a comment 'cause I really love hearing from you all.

To weed out any weirdos, I review all posts first. So, it may take a few hours for your post to show up.

2 comments:

  1. omg lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee these books best books in town post on me love hannah




    ReplyDelete
  2. omg im in 5th grade and told my bff i wanted her to break up with her boyfriend i only said that because i was scared all my other friends get a boyfriend and forget about me i didnt want that to happen again.her boyfriend was one of my bestfriends now hes mad at me.he made her choose between him or meand she picked him:( what do i do!!!??

    ReplyDelete